Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Giggy Giggy What!

It has been a while since the last blog. Here is some Some interesting stuff that has happened since then.

1. There was a ward Halloween party and i went dressed in normal clothes with a Hello My Name is Sticker, I wrote GOD in the white area. Two girls loved it. (and they loved arrested development. So there are pretty cool.) But every activity i go to where they these girls are there If someone else turns to me and says, "Oh whats your name?" One of the those girls who like arrested development will go, "This is God." And i won't argue, i will just smile and shrug. Its not the first time I've been called that and i don't think it will be the last.

2. I won a free hair cut at a salon during an FHE activity and i went in telling the hair stylist that i needed it trimmed for work but otherwise to make me look cool. She cut my hair like Angel in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I feel like now all i need is a blond girlfriend a cool long jacket and some Vampire's to fight.

3. I have noticed that if i think a girl is really hot here and i don't have a pre planed opening line i tend to just put my foot in my mouth. I told my boss this and his response was, "Hey wanna make o--I mean go on a date?" I told him that i am going to a party and using that line on a chick who is way to hot for me anyway.

4. Joseph calls me Gant. Chad's dad has been trying to get Jo call me Grant, by just calling me Gant. Its not working and i fear i have a new horrible un cleaver nickname. I like the nickname God a lot more.

Well i don't want to bore you guys so i won't post the boring stuff that has been happening to me here. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

2 comments:

  1. Try to get Joseph to call you Tnarg. I want to see the haircut! Please start fighting vampires. I'll move there and help you. I'll be Kendra, because I'm black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah then you can just die cause your character isn't great. Oh wait...thats a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete